View Our Marketing Plan
Tropic Shores Realty uses an extensive marketing strategy to sell your home. While not all services will be utilized for all properties, here is a list of our most popular marketing ideas that we can use to sell your home.
1) An attractive yard signs that will stand out. Your home is a valuable asset that needs to be represented accordingly. A cardboard sign that blows in the wind is no way to represent your home – yet we see these from our competition daily.
2) MLS – Multiple Listing Service – we are members of the Citrus, Hernando, and Mid FL Regional MLS’s. These MLS’s combine to cover 14 counties in the Greater Tampa Bay area and beyond. We will advertise your home in the correct MLS to give it the greatest possible exposure.
3) Digital Supra lockbox – we utilize Supra lockboxes as they provide for the greatest security and accessibility. These lockboxes electronically track who enters your home and the time they enter.
4) Marketing flyers – To coincide with your sign, we also suggest flyers that people can pick up when driving past your property. This will show them a few pictures as well as a description and the sales price. This can help to determine if they are interested and would like to see more.
5) Text message marketing – A sign in your front yard with a text code will send people a link to their cell phone so they can view color photos or a virtual tour without ever having to go inside.
6) Digital photography – Clear and concise images are taken of your home and will be used for marketing purposes. We will take inside and outside photos so please make sure your home is prepared for photographs when we arrive to list your home.
7) Video tour – A very short (2 to 3 minute) tour is preferred as customers tend to not want to watch more than a couple of minutes. We can take them through the home on a quick tour to allow them to better see the layout and features of the home. We take these with a cell phone, camera, or tablet so they can be uploaded on YouTube and shared quickly.
8) Virtual tour slideshow – A virtual tour slideshow is done for each property. The finished product is a link that takes the user to a hosted tour which will display all images as well as property information in a slideshow fashion.
9) Online advertising – We will advertise your home on all of the top real estate websites and social media channels.
10) Print advertising – Depending on the target buyer for the home a print marketing strategy may be used as well to include newspaper and real estate magazines.
11) Email marketing – All listings are sent out by email to our extensive buyer’s database which currently includes over 5000 contacts. In addition to sending to our list of buyers we also send an email to the top 100 agents that sell homes in the area letting them know your home is now available for sale.